My curriculum focuses on all areas of child development.
- Cognitive/intellectual – numbers and shapes, counting, patterns and measurement, sense of space, knowledge and experience with the world, art, movement and dramatic play
- Language/literacy – communication (listening, understanding, and speaking), knowing about letters and word sounds and patterns, knowing about print and books
- Social – cooperation, positive social relationships, respect for others, knowledge about families and communities
- Emotional – self control and knowledge about feelings
- Physical – gross motor skills, fine motor skills, active play and health and safety
- Cultural – awareness and appreciation of their own and others' cultures
- Approaches to learning – initiative and curiosity, engagement and persistence, and reasoning and problem solving